My invention

Convenient cleaning tools

"mopping slippers"





(Original Problem & Idea / Solution)

    The world is full of people who do not like to clean. I think only very mame and very clean people vacuum every day. If left without vacuuming for several days, the house will become dusty. 

    My Invention which I've named the "mopping slippers" is a very useful tool to save such a hassle.


(Specifics)

・Buy slippers made of cloth and a small size mop.
・Sew these two items together.
・You can put these on and walk around the room to clean it.
・However, it is necessary to regularly remove mop debris from the soles of the feet.


(Summary)

    This tool makes it easy to clean just about every day of your life. This not only saves you from having to vacuum every day, but also saves you time and money. This is very worthwhile, so everyone should try it.





コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

I want to visit Tiwan!