My Hometown!

Nagoya : A Great Place


 I will talk about in my town "Nagoya city".

Nagoya city is in Aichi in Japan.

There are a lot of attractions that make you want to live there.

I will introduce three of them.



First, there is a suitable environment for raising children.
In there, child-rising suppport such as the family-child-rearing benefit card program, is actively being carried out.



Second, there is convenient for transportation.

There is located in the center of Japan, transportatiion acsess is convenient to go anywhere in Japan.



Last, there is convenient as there are many shopping places nearby.
There has many shopping malls where you can buy various things.



Due to the above points, Nagoya is a very livable and popular city.
























コメント

  1. I have never traveled in Nagoya. Because I read your blog, I want to try Nagoya deserts!

    返信削除
  2. I think Nagoya has more places we should visit ...? but, your blog is so interesitng <3

    返信削除
  3. I have a schedule which I go to Nagoya, so this information is very useful for me!

    返信削除
  4. I have never been to Nagoya. So I want to go to Nagoya. Do you have favorite restaurants?

    返信削除
  5. I've been to Nagoya. I went to Osu. I ate a lot.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit Tiwan!