I want to visit Tiwan!

 I really want to visit Taiwan!!!





Taiwan is very easy to get to from Japan and a very popular country for Japan travelers.

There are many other good points in Taiwan. Here are some of the best things about Taiwan: After reading this blog, you will surely want to go to Taiwan.






1. There is a lot of good food.


Taiwanese food is very popular in Japan and is eaten every day. I want to eat authentic Taiwanese food there.

I especially want to eat “ru-ro-han” and xiao long bao. Just looking at the photo will make you hungry.










2. The cost of living there is low


In Taiwan, you can basically buy a variety of things cheaper than Japan, so Japan people travel to Taiwan, the cost will be less.

For example,

・the cost of living in Taiwan is 26% cheaper than Tokyo

・rent is 30% cheaper than Tokyo

・restaurants are 24% cheaper than Tokyo

food and daily necessities are 17% cheaper than Tokyo.

Taiwan's cost







3. There are many attractive tourist destinations



Taiwan has a lot of attractive Korean values such as the National Palace Museum, the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, and Longshan Temple.

Among them, I would like to visit a town called "Jiufen", which is said to have been the model for the Japan Ghibli movie "Spirited Away". The scenery is very beautiful and I am sure you will be impressed.

 






google map















コメント

  1. I've been to Taiwan once when I was little, Taiwan's boba tea is the best! You should try!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your good advice! I really want to drink Taiwan's boba tea.

      削除
  2. I really love the movie ”Spirited Away”, so when I go to Taiwan I would like to visit a town called ”Jiufen”!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I love this movie too! You will definitely have fun when you go there.

      削除
  3. It looks so delicious. I'm hungry... the night food shop in Taiwan looks like fun too!

    返信削除
  4. taiwaaaaaaaaaan!
    i do nt know much about it. there seems to be a olt of delicious food!!

    返信削除
  5. I have been Taiwan♡ It was a really great experience for me! I hope u could visit there someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!