Product Review

Rice cooker of IRIS OHYAMA RC-MGA30-W Review








(Overview)

RC-MGA30-W is Rice cooker of IRIS OHYAMA.
It can cook 3 cups of rice.
The retail price for the RC-MGA30-W was around 9,980 yen.

(Features)

・Stylish design
・Can cook to as many as 50 different brands of rice.
・Three different textures to choose from.
・Can be cooked at low temperatures.

(Pros and Cons)

(+)Good reputation among buyers.
(+)It can be used as room decor.
(-)Time notation is hard to read.
(-)a little heavy.

(Rating)

I give this Rice cooker a score of 8/10.

I think this product is best suited for people who live alone. The price is low, so it is easy to buy. But I would not recommend it to anyone who wants to cook rice in a more authentic way.






コメント

  1. Oh, this rice cooker is prettey <3 I like it

    返信削除
  2. My rice cooker was broken. The lid won't close, so I really want it.

    返信削除
  3. it is suihannki in japaniese right?
    i have it too.it is usefull you eat rice
    if it wasnt , i can live.
    maybe you like rice?
    nice production

    返信削除
  4. I love the design of it♡ Also, the price are nice!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

I want to visit Tiwan!